Welcome to my refuge :)

Disney has become a daily retreat for me. We may only spend 10 days there a year (more if I'm truly blessed), but I have found that making Mickey a part of my daily life makes me feel much better. So I'm running with it! Luckily I have a patient husband and a laptop computer that allows me to do endless searching and planning. This blog is developing out of that. You are welcome to come along for the ride and offer your advice. I don't claim to be an expert, just a lover of the experience!

Right now whenever a post says "Update" that means it is a 2011 trip update and if you click on the tab with that date on it you can read that update.



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back Where I Belong...

Four weeks from tomorrow morning I will be boarding a plane and making my way back to see him. It has been a long journey this year and I look forward to the reunion!

As I have been getting things ready, including working on the daily pages for this webpage (check the tabs above) I have been realizing that we are in for some very long days. We are not used to very long days right now. 6:30 bus rides to breakfast scare me. I tends to drag my lazy butt out of bud between 8 and 9. And then our nights go late too. With transportation we often won't be back until midnight. Theses are long hours for me.
But I do most certainly have proper motivation. My 10 Disney Days are something I look forward to (and obsess about) all year.
I can be exhausted when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment