Welcome to my refuge :)

Disney has become a daily retreat for me. We may only spend 10 days there a year (more if I'm truly blessed), but I have found that making Mickey a part of my daily life makes me feel much better. So I'm running with it! Luckily I have a patient husband and a laptop computer that allows me to do endless searching and planning. This blog is developing out of that. You are welcome to come along for the ride and offer your advice. I don't claim to be an expert, just a lover of the experience!

Right now whenever a post says "Update" that means it is a 2011 trip update and if you click on the tab with that date on it you can read that update.



Monday, June 20, 2011

Last Minute Rush

You know how life always manages to get craziest right before something big? I haven't written in two weeks because that is the case. I have been trying to tie up loose ends and take on so pretty big new ones as well so I just haven't written. I've worked on the blog. I've been trying to get it ready so I'll be able to make entries from the road (I've decided not to sleep.) I think they will be generalized entries and then my more detailed reports will come when I get home.
This week the real packing begins. I have been throwing stuff on a loveseat for a month now but now it's crunch time.I have my clothes almost taken care of. Jim's is still a mystery. Although, he's easy. He wears the same outfit in different colors all  week long.
Still with 9 days to go will we get done? Well I'm not staying home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment