Welcome to my refuge :)

Disney has become a daily retreat for me. We may only spend 10 days there a year (more if I'm truly blessed), but I have found that making Mickey a part of my daily life makes me feel much better. So I'm running with it! Luckily I have a patient husband and a laptop computer that allows me to do endless searching and planning. This blog is developing out of that. You are welcome to come along for the ride and offer your advice. I don't claim to be an expert, just a lover of the experience!

Right now whenever a post says "Update" that means it is a 2011 trip update and if you click on the tab with that date on it you can read that update.



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Final Countdown


My Countdown Clock says 1. I look at my watch and know that I will be landing this time tomorrow. My excitement level has long surpassed high. I am worse than most children I know.

This is why I do so much of my packing so early. I am kind of worthless today. I have a few jobs that need to get done and those will be a struggle. I have a very precise list so that nothing gets overlooked in my glee.

Jim just told me he printed boarding passes so that makes me happy (but can't be crossed off the list until I have them.) The dog has been transferred to my brother's care. She is thrilled to have kids to play with.

All that's left are the minor details and getting some sleep before waking at 3am to head to the airport. I need some sleep but not too much. I love getting to Orlando early but to get there by 11 means changing our sleep pattern completely. Oh well, just a warm up for the 10 days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment