Welcome to my refuge :)

Disney has become a daily retreat for me. We may only spend 10 days there a year (more if I'm truly blessed), but I have found that making Mickey a part of my daily life makes me feel much better. So I'm running with it! Luckily I have a patient husband and a laptop computer that allows me to do endless searching and planning. This blog is developing out of that. You are welcome to come along for the ride and offer your advice. I don't claim to be an expert, just a lover of the experience!

Right now whenever a post says "Update" that means it is a 2011 trip update and if you click on the tab with that date on it you can read that update.



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Seven insane weeks

Seven weeks until we leave and time is rushing away from me! As excited as I am to go and be in the House of the Mouse, I have too much to get done in too little time. I am putting myself on a schedule to be sure I finish the important things by June 29th,

Autograph book, web site, clothing design, and window decoration are the big ones. I need to be more diligent about my Mickey time!

My other concern is being in park shape by then. Since my December surgery I've been way out of shape. We do lots of long days with longs of walking. I need to pick up the physical pace as well as put myself (and Jim) in basic training) I'd rather be sore now than in Orlando. We can walk here and just moving will help more.

Under 50-- I'm excited...but the pressure is on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment