Welcome to my refuge :)

Disney has become a daily retreat for me. We may only spend 10 days there a year (more if I'm truly blessed), but I have found that making Mickey a part of my daily life makes me feel much better. So I'm running with it! Luckily I have a patient husband and a laptop computer that allows me to do endless searching and planning. This blog is developing out of that. You are welcome to come along for the ride and offer your advice. I don't claim to be an expert, just a lover of the experience!

Right now whenever a post says "Update" that means it is a 2011 trip update and if you click on the tab with that date on it you can read that update.



Friday, May 27, 2011

Kalamazoo Re-cap

I know. I said I write from Kalamazoo and I didn't. I did do Disney things though. I just never got to blogging!

I had a great, relaxing trip. I think it was a trial run for Orlando (which is only 33 days away!!!) I got to see how my new stim does on the road and I have no complaints. It is also very happily pool and hot tub proof :)

So what did I do in Kalamazoo?

I worked on the autograph book, which has undergone some changes. This means the pages I have done need to be tweaked. I think it will be worth the time, if I can find it!

I also got most of the fabric cut for a cute little Mickey top with ruffles on it. I cut it from an old twin bedsheet. I think I'll make Jim a t-shirt that matches by fusing one of the Mickeys on a shirt for him. We'll be quite the pair.

I also sent an e-mail about my bill because strange things are going on with that but I think it will work itself out.

I did an awful lot of hot tubbing and when Jim wasn't working we explored Kalamazoo. That was my mini-adventure.

Now I need to get back to pre-planning our mega-adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment