Welcome to my refuge :)

Disney has become a daily retreat for me. We may only spend 10 days there a year (more if I'm truly blessed), but I have found that making Mickey a part of my daily life makes me feel much better. So I'm running with it! Luckily I have a patient husband and a laptop computer that allows me to do endless searching and planning. This blog is developing out of that. You are welcome to come along for the ride and offer your advice. I don't claim to be an expert, just a lover of the experience!

Right now whenever a post says "Update" that means it is a 2011 trip update and if you click on the tab with that date on it you can read that update.



Friday, November 5, 2010

Now I'm getting nervous...

I try not to be a negative thinker but I'll admit I do a lot better with that when I'm in Orlando! Here's my current concern: I think I find out when my much needed stimulator surgeries are tomorrow.That's great for me!!! But they can't get in the way of trip planning either.
We have to make our hotel reservation with Emily at Mouse for Less by the 2nd week of December. This is important or I won't be able to make my ADRs starting December 21st. I also have to be healthy enough to make ADRs December 21st through 31st at the crack of dawn. Because I'm doing them online 10 days early, I have to get up each day. When I get my perfect plan, it will be worth it!
Finally, I am concerned that I better start cranking out my Mouse for Less blog entries in case I'm not up to it after surgery. I'm counting on getting a Photopass CD by blogging so I can't get behind!
It's funny because Mickey has gotten me through some of the worse moments of my illness. Now in facing my illness, I am concerned than Mickey get treated well too
P.S. Wouldn't this shower curtain make a great birthday present for a Mickey freak? (11/10 if you're wondering LOL!)

1 comment: