Welcome to my refuge :)

Disney has become a daily retreat for me. We may only spend 10 days there a year (more if I'm truly blessed), but I have found that making Mickey a part of my daily life makes me feel much better. So I'm running with it! Luckily I have a patient husband and a laptop computer that allows me to do endless searching and planning. This blog is developing out of that. You are welcome to come along for the ride and offer your advice. I don't claim to be an expert, just a lover of the experience!

Right now whenever a post says "Update" that means it is a 2011 trip update and if you click on the tab with that date on it you can read that update.



Sunday, October 24, 2010

Adding another day?!?

Could I really be this lucky? My husband Jim brought up the idea of flying late the night before we planned on arriving so as not to waste a day. Unfortunately, they don't have an overnight flight anymore. But he may be open to adding an extra day at Pop Century and flying in as early as we can on Wednesday (arriving around 11:00) and staying 10 days, flying out late Saturday (arriving around 11:00).
An entire extra day would be ideal! Can you even imagine what I can do with that? Well, I can! That gives me more meal credits to play with as well.
I'm beginning to feel like decisions should be made. My concern is now that I will have my surgery and not have things in place. I've been working on non-trip projects and I need to get my head back in the game. Those countdown clocks below are starting to make me nervous.
It was a lot of fun this week helping a friend who just left to take her daughter to Disney World for the first time. Answering her questions almost made me feel like I was right there. It also reminded me of all the things I want do do on our next trip. I hope they're having a fabulous time!
Ten days would hardly be enough but it would certainly be better than nine! I'll let you know what we decide!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you get your surgery scheduled soon so you can finalize your plans. I have to live vicariously through your vacations and I want to plan my mind leave for the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete