Welcome to my refuge :)

Disney has become a daily retreat for me. We may only spend 10 days there a year (more if I'm truly blessed), but I have found that making Mickey a part of my daily life makes me feel much better. So I'm running with it! Luckily I have a patient husband and a laptop computer that allows me to do endless searching and planning. This blog is developing out of that. You are welcome to come along for the ride and offer your advice. I don't claim to be an expert, just a lover of the experience!

Right now whenever a post says "Update" that means it is a 2011 trip update and if you click on the tab with that date on it you can read that update.



Monday, April 18, 2011

Disney Every July- Travel Consultant



If you know me at all you know a dream of mine is to become a Disney Travel Consultant at some point.

Well yesterday I got to pretend a bit. My brother and his family are headed to Disney World next week. They don't do things the way I do but probably more normally!!! I have chatted with him briefly a few times about things but yesterday we got together for some birthday celebrations and to make sure Jim and I knew what to do with their 5 pets. (He does our 8 while we're gone as well.) This was big Mickey talk day- at least on my part!

He just got a Motorola Zoom so we used that to go park by park deciding what they would do and what they will skip. Even with 10 people, they aren't ride people. He took notes on what to do first and what to Fastpass. My niece is excited about Kidcot. My nephew thinks he wants to try the shooting rang at Magic Kingdom.

I was able to come up with some restaurant ideas too. It was a good afternoon.

I know as a travel agent you have much more to do but knowing the parks is important. I promise to spend ten days working hard on that very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment