- No matter how it flushes, flush the toilet before you leave the stall. No one wants to after you.
- Please wash your hands in the restrooms. There are a lot of us there and it's plain gross if you don't.
- When entering an attraction, please go all the way to the end of the row (as directed) so people don't have to climb over you.
- Let people take their pictures. By the same token, don't take forever to do so.
- Umbrella use should be kept to a minimum and not infringe on others. (And yes, when I am hit by umbrellas more than 10 times in a day, they are infringing on my rights.)
- No matter what language you speak, use these three phrases often: "Thank you", "I'm sorry", and "Excuse me."
- Please get your party together before getting in line. Line jumpers are annoying.
- Please don't smoke outside of smoking areas. There are some of us it makes ill and we avoid those areas.
- Once the attraction begins, end cellphone communication so those around you can hear the show.
- Remember for me this really is the Happiest Place on Earth and any distraction from that notion is not allowed. Have a Magical Day!
Welcome to my refuge :)
Disney has become a daily retreat for me. We may only spend 10 days there a year (more if I'm truly blessed), but I have found that making Mickey a part of my daily life makes me feel much better. So I'm running with it! Luckily I have a patient husband and a laptop computer that allows me to do endless searching and planning. This blog is developing out of that. You are welcome to come along for the ride and offer your advice. I don't claim to be an expert, just a lover of the experience!
Right now whenever a post says "Update" that means it is a 2011 trip update and if you click on the tab with that date on it you can read that update.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
My Top 10 Rules When Visiting Disney
I needed a break from updates and I had made this list as the trip went along. I'm sure there are more than ten but I think this is a good start.