Welcome to my refuge :)

Disney has become a daily retreat for me. We may only spend 10 days there a year (more if I'm truly blessed), but I have found that making Mickey a part of my daily life makes me feel much better. So I'm running with it! Luckily I have a patient husband and a laptop computer that allows me to do endless searching and planning. This blog is developing out of that. You are welcome to come along for the ride and offer your advice. I don't claim to be an expert, just a lover of the experience!

Right now whenever a post says "Update" that means it is a 2011 trip update and if you click on the tab with that date on it you can read that update.



Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yet another milestone...

That's what my countdown marker says today! One hundred and fifty days until I get to hang with Mickey. That's big news around here (okay maybe only with me.) It did inspire Jim to put an extra chunk of money in our Smarty Pig account when I told him we had 107 days until our trip needed to be paid in full.

I have loads of planning to do. I still am working on MFL blogs right now but you should also see some work that I've done here on the sight. I promise to try and get more caught up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - time is passing quickly - can't believe it is that soon!!!

    ReplyDelete